Advanced Sleep Care
Board Certified Sleep Specialist & Neurologist
Welcome to Advanced Sleep Care, where we offer the highest level of neurological sleep treatment available today. Sleep issues are quite prevalent, however the field of sleep medicine is one few doctors care to practice. Sleep is one of the most important autonomous functions of the human body – allowing us the ability to rest, and recover, as well as to grow, and develop. Not to mention, sleep issues can be a huge detriment to our quality of life, or might be a symptom associated with a much greater neurological issue. In order to maximize your performance and improve your health for both the present and future, it is vital to get good sleep. Regardless of what your sleep issues might be, the staff at Advanced Sleep Care, has years of experience diagnosing and treating, a wide variety of sleep issues, as well as neurological disorders – both acute, and chronic.
Despite our large-scale medical practice, and our expansive, newly-renovated facility – we strive to offer our patients a personalized, one-to-one boutique experience. Where patient care and comfort, is placed above all else!
No matter the severity of your sleep issues it is vital to seek out care immediately, contact Dr. Dolgovina and the staff at Advanced Sleep Care to schedule your initial appointment today.
Dr. Maria Dolgovina, MD
Maria Dolgovina, MD
Dr. Dolgovina is board-certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine. She completed her residency in general neurology and a fellowship in sleep medicine at the prestigious Stony Brook University Hospital. She has a high level of expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of various sleep disorders and general neurological conditions. Dr. Dolgovina is passionate about her specialty and provides individual attention and care to each of her patients. She is affiliated with Long Island Jewish (LIJ) Medical Center and New York Hospital of Queens.
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- Excessive Daytime Sleepiness
- Abnormal Night Time Behaviors and More
We use the latest state of the art equipment to perform a full spectrum diagnostic tests:
- Polysomnography (PSG)
- Polysomnography with CPAP Titration
- Split Night with CPAP Titration (PSG/CAPAP
- Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT)
- Maintenance of Wakefulness (MWT)
Upon Completing the Diagnostic Studies, our sleep medicine doctor will discuss with the patient all possible treatment options. Referring doctors will be provided with a comprehensive report within three business days.
- We can accommodate children above 5 years of age.
- We provide transportation.
- Hours of operations include weekends and day-time testing.
- Most Insurance plans are accepted including Medicare and Medicaid.
Common Sleep Disorders
Sleep is an essential part of human health and wellness. A number of vital bodily processes rely heavily on proper sleep and adequate rest – and without it, the body simply cannot function at its peak performance. At Advanced Sleep Care, we are here to help patients suffering from all types of sleep issues, both physical and neurological in their origin.
- Insomnia – Chronic and persistent issues falling asleep, and staying asleep.
- Sleep Apnea – The chronic cessation of breathing during sleep.
- Hypersomnia – Excessive tiredness, patients can often fall asleep at any time during the day.
- Sleep Deprivation – A causasional disorder in which an individual cannot fall asleep, and suffers from the effects of being deprived of sleep over a long period of time.
- And much more!
No matter what your sleep issues might be, and how they may be impacting your quality of life – at Advanced Sleep Care we are here to ensure you receive the highest quality of sleep care possible, and we resolve your issues once and for all! Improve your quality of life today with Advanced Sleep Care, contact us today for more information or to schedule your next appointment.